This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The domain name www.GreenTokri.com (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) is owned by GreenTokri Farms Private Limited a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 with its registered office at 14, Boat Club Road, Pune – 411001, India (hereinafter referred to as “GreenTokri”).
Use of the Site/Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Site/Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a member of GreenTokri and shall not transact or use website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Website. GreenTokri reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to GreenTokri’s notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to Company, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Company through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from the Company periodically and as and when required. Company may communicate with You by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Membership on the Website is free for buyers. GreenTokri does not charge any fee for browsing and buying on the Website. GreenTokri reserves the right to change its Fee Policy from time to time. In particular, GreenTokri may at its sole discretion introduce new services/products and modify some or all of the existing services/products offered on the Website. In such an event GreenTokri reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services/products offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services/products, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee Policy shall be posted on the Website and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to GreenTokri Farms Private Limited.
Use of the Website
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
You agree and understand that all products listed and / or advertised on the Website are delivered to you only as while stocks last.
- You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
- belongs to another person and to which You does not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of an-other’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
- is misleading in any way;
- is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters”, or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
- promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person’s name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work (see “Copyright complaint” below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
- tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which We, in Our sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
- interferes with another user’s use and enjoyment of the Website or any other individual’s user and enjoyment of similar services;
- harm minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonate another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, Easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offense or prevents investigation of any offense or is insulting any other nation.
- shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
- shall not create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers;
- You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. We reserve our right to bar any such activity.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password “mining or any other illegitimate means.
- You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Website.
- You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about us or the brand name or domain name used by us including the terms GreenTokri.com, or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of GreenTokri or sellers on platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any GreenTokri’s trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or GreenTokri’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to GreenTokri.
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person’s use of the Website.
- You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal You send to us on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that You are, or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/ VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding your use of our service and your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of items or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force. In particular you shall ensure that if any of your items listed on the Website qualifies as an “Antiquity” or “Art treasure” as defined in the Act (“Artwork”), you shall indicate that such Artwork is “non-exportable” and sold subject to the provisions of the Arts and Antiquities Act, and shall ensure that it is not delivered to any buyer at any place outside India.
- From time to time, You shall be responsible for providing information relating to the items or services proposed to be sold by You. In this connection, You undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or over emphasize the attributes of such items or services so as to mislead other Users in any manner.
- Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Website, including payment and delivery of related products or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between You and such advertiser. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Website.
- It is possible that other Users (including unauthorized users or “hackers) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that You may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about You due to your use of the Website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure You. We does not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Website You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website. Please carefully select the type of information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
- GreenTokri shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
Contents Posted on Site
You may use information on the products and services purposely made available on the Website for downloading, provided that You (1) do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
GreenTokri grants Seller a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive, non-sub licensable, non-assignable and personal license to use “Powered by GreenTokri” and/or “GreenTokri.com name and/or logo on Seller’s invoice for transactions concluded on the Website. Further, GreenTokri grants Seller a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive, non-sub licensable, non-assignable and personal license to use “GreenTokri.com name and/or logo on packing material used by Seller for delivery of Products sold on the Website.
GreenTokri does not take responsibility or liability for the actions, products, content and services on the Website, which are linked to Affiliates and / or third party websites using Website’s APIs or otherwise. In addition, Website may provide links to the third party websites of our affiliated companies and certain other businesses for which, GreenTokri assumes no responsibility for examining or evaluating the products and services offered by them. GreenTokri do not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of such third party website(s). GreenTokri does not endorses, in any way, any third party website(s) or content thereof.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
This Website, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to You through this site are provided on “as is and “as available basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, GreenTokri do not warrant that:
- This Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
GreenTokri will not be liable to You in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Website. GreenTokri do not warrant that this site; information, Content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to You through the Website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from us are free of viruses or other harmful components. Nothing on Website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. All the Products sold on Website are governed by different state laws and if Seller is unable to deliver such Products due to implications of different state laws, Seller will return or will give credit for the amount (if any) received in advance by Seller from the sale of such Product that could not be delivered to You.
You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on the Website. By registering Your phone number with us, You consent to be contacted by us via phone calls and / or SMS notifications, in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates. We will not use your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS.
Payment Facility for Buyers
- You, as a Buyer, understand that upon initiating a Transaction You are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with the Seller to purchase the products and /or services from the Seller using the Payment Facility, and You shall pay the Transaction Price through Your Issuing Bank to the Seller using Payment Facility.
- You, as a Buyer, may agree with the Seller through electronic communication and electronic records and using the automated features as may be provided by Payment Facility on any extension / increase in the Dispatch and/or Delivery time and the Transaction shall stand amended to such extent. Any such extension / increase of Dispatch / Delivery time or subsequent novation / variation of the Transaction should be in compliance with Payment Facility Rules and Policies.
- You, as a Buyer, shall electronically notify Payment Facility using the appropriate GreenTokri Website features immediately upon Delivery or non Delivery within the time period as provided in Policies. Non notification by You of Delivery or non Delivery within the time period specified in the Policies shall be construed as a deemed Delivery in respect of that Transaction. In case of Cash On Delivery transactions, Buyer is not required to confirm the receipt of products or services.
- You, as a Buyer, shall be entitled to claim a refund of the Transaction Price (as Your sole and exclusive remedy) in case You do not receive the Delivery within the time period agreed in the Transaction or within the time period as provided in the Policies, whichever is earlier. In case you do not raise a refund claim using Website features within the stipulated time than this would make You ineligible for a refund.
- You, as a Buyer, understand that the Payment Facility may not be available in full or in part for certain category of products and/or services and/or Transactions as mentioned in the Policies and hence You may not be entitled to a refund in respect of the Transactions for those products and /or services
- Except for Cash On Delivery transaction, refund, if any, shall be made at the same Issuing Bank from where Transaction Price was received.
- For Cash On Delivery transactions, refunds, if any, will be made via cheque/NEFT in favour of the Buyer (As per registration details provided by the Buyer)
- Refund shall be made in Indian Rupees only and shall be equivalent to the Transaction Price received in Indian Rupees.
- For electronics payments, refund shall be made through payment facility using NEFT / RTGS or any other online banking / electronic funds transfer system approved by Reserve Bank India (“RBI”).
- Refund shall be conditional and shall be with recourse available to GreenTokri in case of any misuse by Buyer.
- Refund shall be subject to Buyer complying with Policies.
Without limiting other remedies, we may limit Your activity, immediately remove Your information, warn other Users of Your actions, immediately temporarily/indefinitely suspend or terminate or block Your membership, and/or refuse to provide You with access to the Website in the event, but not limited to:
- If we are unable to verify or authenticate any information You provide; or
- If it is believed that Your actions may cause legal liability for You, other users or us.
Jurisdictional Issues/Sale in India Only
Unless otherwise specified, the material on the Website is presented solely for the purpose of sale in India. GreenTokri make no representation that materials in the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations/Countries other than India. Those who choose to access this site from other locations/Countries other than India do so on their own initiative and GreenTokri is not responsible for supply of products/refund for the products ordered from other locations/Countries other than India, compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
This site is controlled and operated by GreenTokri and products are sold by GreenTokri. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Material on Website is solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and You must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other web site or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which You receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
GreenTokri respects the intellectual property of others. In case You feel that Your work has been copied in any way that constitutes copyright infringement You can write to GreenTokri at copyright@GreenTokri.com.
GreenTokri we do not warrant that Product description or other content of this Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard.
Limitation of Liability
Please send any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Website to support@GreenTokri.com.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Dr. Marc Cremer
GreenTokri Farms Private Limited
Reg. Office & Distribution Centre: S. No. 21/3, behind Vitthalanjan Wedding Hall, near Vidyankur School
Sainik Wadi, Wadgaonsheri
Pune – 411 014
Phone: +91- (0) 98814-76370
Time: Mon – Fri (9:00 – 17:00)